Community Partnership Online Application
Our mission is to be a positive influence by creating impact in the Lake Park community where we live and serve.
Thank you for reaching out to Chick-fil-A Lake Park concerning your organization’s needs or special event. You are important to us and we greatly appreciate the work you do in our community. Thank you for taking the time to give us the needed information to process your request.
We receive numerous requests for food donations, items for events, sponsorships, Chick-fil-A Cow appearances, and Spirit Days/Nights. Although we value and appreciate each and every request, we are only able to fulfill a limited number as it is impossible to honor every request. It is our desire that our partnerships reflect one of our core values, to make a positive impact on our community and the people within.
Before applying, please note:
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Your online application must be completed 30 days prior to the date of your request.
- Organizations must be described as one of the following:
- An organization holding a current tax exempt status under 501(c)(3), (4), (6) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- A recognized government entity: state, county or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting exclusively for public purposes;
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community college, state or private college;
- Organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large.
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee acceptance of the request.
Due to volume and variety of requests received, submission of form does not guarantee donation. We will contact you within 2 weeks of form submission if we are able to honor your request.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at [email protected]